Isa Herrera, author and women’s health expert invites Healthy Mom’s readers to a webinar on Cesarean Recovery and Scar Care in the Post-Partum Period. This webinar is geared toward new moms and healthcare professionals who are looking to learn techniques to get relief from scar pain and restore the abdominal muscles after a cesarean.
Being hosted by ICAN – The International Cesarean Awareness Network – and led by Isa Herrera, MSPT, with tools taken from her new book, “Ending Female Pain: A Woman’s Manual,” this webinar will teach you to:
* Understand how to locate scar adhesions and why they are important to eliminate
* Learn mobilization and massage techniques for after cesareans
* Restore abdominal function after cesarean with safe exercises
* Learn the connection between Diastasis Recti, low back pain and pelvic pain
* Learn yoga stretches for indirect scar mobilization during the post-partum period
Date: Sunday January 24, 2010
Time: 9:00 pm EST/6:00pm PST – for times in other time zones visit: http://ican-online.org/webinars/cesarean-scar-care
Register: Free for ICAN members, or $15 for non-members. ICEA hours/certificate available.
To register go to: http://ican-online.org/webinars/cesarean-scar-care