10 Things I’ve Learned Since Becoming a Mom
9. You can not put your penny back in your piggy bank once swallowed.
8. The room cleaning fairies will help you as long as you are listening to your mp3 player, texting your friends on your cell phone and watching your favorite television show at the same time.
7. Letting your toy play hide and seek in a trash can is a bad idea.
6. Babies laugh if they are pulled across the carpet.
5. The handles on dresser drawers can double as a ladder.
3. Leaving the car keys on the baby‘s car seat will make you late for school.
2. Toothpaste can be used as finger paint and the bathroom mirror makes a wonderful canvas!
1. Snails are a delicacy especially if they are from the backyard garden.