Just when I think I no longer smell.
I stink. Part of it is because I have either been pregnant or nursing the past six years. I don’t know about any of you all, but especially when I nurse my newborn . . . holy cow . . . it makes me sweat.
(I might add that a little Tony Hornton P90x also makes me perspire!)
So, you better bet that when given the opportunity to use and review Crystal®Deodorant, I jumped at the chance. Sweet Pea is due to be born in a month! I gotta have an anti-stink plan in place! What I thought was working – wasn’t really working. You know it is bad when your 4-year old tells you that you are a little fragrant.
Time to switch deodorants yet again. I could eliminate this problem altogether, but I am too granola to allow such an easy solution. I am ever so picky as to what skin products I allow to touch myself or my family members’ precious skin.
The reason why I was willing and excited to try this deodorant is because it contains a list of ingredients that I can understand. That is a big requirement for a product to enter my home. I need to know that, Lord willing, what I am using won’t make me die of cancer in a few years.
For the past couple of days, I have completely switched over to Crystal deodorant, and quite honestly I have been VERY pleased. We have been outside a lot (which provides good opportunity to perspire) and I have been nesting a great deal in preparation for our little one (also an excellent way to saturate your armpit).
The results have been much better than I hoped. I don’t stink! My favorite scent was Crystal essence Lavender and White Tea Roll-On Deodorant . . . but the bummer was that by the end of the day, I could not smell this scent. Whereas, the Crystal essence Pomegranate Roll-On Deodorant had a light fragrance the entire day and even when I woke up the next morning! I have also used the Unscented Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On. All have worked equally well.
Some highlights about this natural product
(and I can’t claim to have written these . . . BUT they are simple facts that are worthy of your time)
Crystal® | Respect the body™
- Crystal® is the original mineral salt deodorant brand (established in 1984)
- Crystal® is a natural deodorant that actually works
- Simple ingredients, simple promise: All day natural odor prevention
- Mineral salts create an invisible barrier that make it impossible for odor causing bacteria to grow
- Our deodorants are available in 28,000 stores worldwide (including Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid)
- Both unscented (Crystal Body Deodorant®) and lightly scented (Crystal® essence)
- Crystal® Body Deodorant is available in 4.5 ounce Stick, 2.25 Oz. Roll-On and 4 Oz Body Spray
- Crystal® essence (Pomegranate, Lavender & White Tea and Chamomile & Green Tea) is available in 2.25 Oz Roll-On and 4 Oz Body Spray
A Few Other Points of Interest about Crystal®:
- Mineral salts work as a buffer between your skin and odor causing bacteria.
- Goes on lightly, won’t leave a white residue.
- Won’t stain clothes.
- Crystal Body Deodorant Stick lasts up to a full year of daily use! NO JOKE!
- Crystal deodorants do NOT need to be reapplied during the day. A single application under each arm lasts the entire day. ( Can endure even the toughest, longest workouts.)
- Endorsed by Cancer Treatment Centers.
- Rated safest in the Skin Deep database / Environmental Working (www.ewg.org)
- Compact Signer of the Campaign for Safer Cosmetics
- Never tested on animals (member of Leaping Bunny)
The Reward for you for reading about my body odor:
SEPTEMBER Crystal® SALE PRICE PROMOTION:
- Receive $1 off the Crystal® Body Deodorant Roll-On at CVS & CVS.com from September 1 – 30
- $0.50 off the the Crystal® Body Deodorant Roll-On at CVS (2009 Winner – All-Time Top 10 Classic Best of Beauty Award by Better Nutrition)
- $0.50 off the Crystal® essence Pomegranate Roll-On at CVS (2010 Winner – Best Natural Deodorant by Better Nutrition Magazine)
Now, I can hug a friend, greet my husband with open arms when he arrives home from work, and allow my sons to burrow their heads into my shoulder for some snuggle time.
Head on over to CVS to get your Crystal Body Deodorant!