What I Have Been Up To
I know it has been a while since I have written in this blog regularly. After moving a little over a month ago I can barely find the time to write three days a week. I am going to try my best to change that and write more often.
Now that the busy Christmas season is underway I have been contacted by several advertisers and I don’t want to let them down. So I will try my best to write at least on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
So why haven’t I been able to update this blog as often as I would like? What is going on in my life?
Between taking care of myself during this crazy pregnancy, and making turkeys with my kids I have been keeping pretty busy.
My crazy pregnancy has been taking up a lot of time. I have several doctors appointments because technically I am seeing two ob’s and a midwife. The first ob wants me to have a c section because I had one with my last child. But the second one thinks that I can have a VBAC (Vaginal Birth after C section). I am switching ob’s. My first three children entered this world through natural vaginal births. My labors were quick and easy without any pain medicine so I will gladly do that again if given the chance.
My marriage is also not the greatest. Things get pretty heated between my husband and I and I am having a difficult time adjusting to his new work schedule. Please keep me and my marriage in your prayers.
The kids are taking up a lot of my time as well. I feel like every day is on repeat.
- First I get up before the kids, shower or get dressed, make coffee, fire up the laptop and barely get the chance to check my e mail before the first one comes down the stairs.
- “Mommy, I am hungry.” Followed by breakfast and soon after two other little ones are up and I have to fill three empty tummies.
- “Good morning, Hun, what is your schedule like today?” Question is answered over a cup of coffee.
- “Mom I am leaving for school.” Goodbyes are said to teenage daughter as she leaves to catch the bus.
- Clean up from breakfast, kids go crazy playing with their toys and making a mess all over the house while I do the dishes and straighten up the kitchen.
- Goodbye to husband as he leaves for his appointments for the day.
- “Mommy, I have to go potty and I need help.” Help picky three year old up the stairs to go potty in the bathroom that has the Elmo potty seat because he refuses to go potty anywhere else.
- Change diaper, get kids dressed, followed by putting sleepy toddler in crib for a nap.
- Lunch flies by and before I know it, it’s nearly 2pm in the afternoon.
- I barely get an hour or two to manage my online store (Mom’s Natural Health and Wellness Shop).
- Teenager gets home from school. “How was your day?” is asked followed by a lengthy unnecessary answer which always ends with something about a Broadway show, or the latest news about a roll playing website. Then she goes up the stairs to do her homework.
- Cook dinner. Eat dinner.
- After dinner I am way too tired to do much of anything else. Hopefully this will change after the baby is born.
Don’t ask me about my weekends! They seem to be the same every week as well but crazier.
If I want to have a successful blog and business I am just going to have to get up early and take care of things. But for now it is a struggle. I need some excitement. I am getting tired of the same old thing every day in this new life of mine. Hopefully things will change after the baby is born. We’ll see.
I am also thinking about adding more contributing bloggers to The Healthy Moms Magazine. If you are interested let me know.