- Offering cool prizes is not enough to encourage other bloggers to join in on this journey. I have decided to eliminate the giveaway portion of bikini ready by spring. This is now my journey and my journey alone.
- Getting motivated to work out five times a week is harder than you think. When I am tired or stressed or have a day full of appointments for my kids I find it more difficult to fit in my cardio, weight training and ab work outs.
- When you work out regularly pay more attention to your calorie intake. I realized that I am eating more and filling up on carbs after I have a good work out. My body is hungry after burning extra calories. I need to find a low calorie energy food to substitute for the high calorie carbs that I am consuming.
- In order to see a difference in your waistline you need to do a combination of cardio, abs and weight training.
- Doing Just Dance 2 on the wii is not only a great cardio work out it is fun and a wonderful stress reliever! You should try it sometime.
- When trying to lose weight or just get fit, your calender is the best tool you will have. My calender has become my bible.
- Celebrating a birthday is a major distraction from sticking with a healthy diet.
- Fresh produce will spoil if you leave it in the refrigerator in the garage and forget about it.
- Your kids will have fun working out with you if you let them.
- Waiting for the weather to warm up enough to start walking and running outside is frustrating but well worth it.
I want to thank my two sponsors for Bikini Ready by Spring, Extreme Workout Plans and Sydney Elder Independent It Works! Distributor. They are no longer offering prizes for this. Instead I encourage The Healthy Moms Magazine readers to visit their websites.
Bikini Ready Stats for Cascia Talbert:
Cascia Talbert is a busy blogger, publisher, freelance writer, online merchant and mother of five children, living in The Pacific Northwest. With a B.A. in history and law and a passion for writing and staying healthy, she started The Healthy Moms Magazine in 2007. The Healthy Moms Magazine is currently ranked the top health blog for moms and features several health expert writers and mom bloggers. Ms. Talbert believes that if mothers are well educated on health issues and how to stay healthy, they can pass that information down to their children and reverse the childhood obesity statistics in the U.S.
Ms. Talbert is a featured health blogger at Wellsphere.com and her articles can also be found on ezinearticles.com. She also runs the Healthy Moms Social Network on Ning, manages Mom’s Natural Health and Wellness Store, and is on the Social Media Advisory Board for America’s Wellness Challenge.