Below are a few of the benefits of a high-protein diet.
- Protein provides energy for the body which helps keep us from becoming fatigued
- Protein curbs hunger and makes you feel fuller longer
- Protein helps the body fight off illness and keeps the immune system functioning properly
- Protein helps maintain healthy muscles and repairs muscles
- Protein helps build skin, hair, nails and cartilage
Do you think you get enough protein?
For more information on the nutritional benefits of protein visit premier-protein.com
or Three Ways The Right Protein Can Help Boost Your Day and the
*Disclosure: This article is sponsored by Premier Protein
Cascia Talbert is a busy blogger, publisher, freelance writer, online merchant and mother of five children, living in The Pacific Northwest. With a B.A. in history and law and a passion for writing and staying healthy, she started The Healthy Moms Magazine in 2007. The Healthy Moms Magazine is currently ranked the top health blog for moms and features several health expert writers and mom bloggers. Ms. Talbert believes that if mothers are well educated on health issues and how to stay healthy, they can pass that information down to their children and reverse the childhood obesity statistics in the U.S.
Ms. Talbert is a featured health blogger at Wellsphere.com and her articles can also be found on ezinearticles.com. She also runs the Healthy Moms Social Network on Ning, manages Mom’s Natural Health and Wellness Store, and is on the Social Media Advisory Board for America’s Wellness Challenge.