By James Taylor
Nootropic also known as the smart drug or the smart supplement commonly is a supplement that is taken to enhance one’s intellect. The drugs affect one’s brain and nerves and hence are known to augment the thinking power of a person. At the same time these drugs also alter the logical thinking and one’s ability to learn things bring some valuable changes.
These drugs have played a crucial role in helping people suffering from neurological and cerebral disorders to lead a normal life. They have numerous benefits some of which can be observed in no time while some may show their effect in long term. Amongst the innumerable benefits of the drugs some are increase in the attention and concentration level, improved mental thinking and behavior, sharper memory, better determination, escalation of awareness level, reduced mental dysfunction and better mental dexterity. The drugs have promising results that are clearly visible.
The drugs in the nootropic genre are available in a number of different formats. If one is not too keen on taking tablets then they can find the drug in powder forms as well. These smart drugs are also available as supplements that have been derived from natural substances. The whole concept behind it is to make more and more people aware about these drugs and so they are even available in the local markets and easily accessible. To summarize, these smart drugs are here to boost your performance by making you intellectually smarter so that you can put your best foot forward and beat everyone competing against you.
Some useful nootropics
The nootropics UK drugs are a great way to enhance one’s rational thinking and improve their IQ. It helps you to think logically. As already stated, that these drugs are available in different forms in the market. Amongst them the most easily accessible ones that are known to have great results are L-Theanine (naturally present in green tea) and Pramiracetam (part of the racetam family). One can definitely feel the change in their life after using them.
L-Theanine is a natural element present in green tea. Green tea is known to have a number of medicinal uses and is usually used for weight loss purpose. . L-Theanine is nothing but the glutamine and glutamate analog. It is transformed into a psychoactive chemical that easily reaches the brain via the blood. L-Theanine is easily accepted by the brain and is known to be an important constituent that reduces one’s mental and physical stress level.
Pramiracetam is a part of the Racetam family that reacts well with the AMPA receptorsand increases the release of monoamine neurotransmitter dopamine. When compared to piracetam and oxiracetam, its chemical cousins, pramiracetam has better and promising results.
One should intake the supplement along with a source of fat as it is lipid soluble. One should avoid taking it on an empty stomach. The neurotransmitter glutamate is enhanced by pramiracetamwhich in turn has positive effect on memory encoding as well as develops rational learning structure.
Uses of Pramiracetam & L-Theanine as Nootropics
L-Theanine can be put to the following uses:
- It increases the alpha wave propagation in the brain that activates one’s creative cells and one experience better creative levels. One feels more focused in their thinking.
- It boosts gamma delta T cells activity along with the response to immunity
- It sharpens the memory and helps one think rationally
- L-theanine can also be used as an anti-depressant.
- These drugs are known to have positive results but should not be taken without consulting your physician. One must intake limited doses of both Pramiracetam & L-Theanine. You can ask your physician about the dose limit that is safe for you as excessive dosage can have adverse effect. For instance, if Pramiracetam is consumed in excess it can cause confusion, fatigue or can blur one’s vision. One must also not forget to go through an allergy test for precaution to avoid any kind of problems later on.
This post is written by our guest blogger James Taylor. He has an expertise in the health fitness and drugs niche. He loves writing. He also likes to travel and meet new people.