- Dual purpose workouts– It’s easy to mix strength training exercises with cardio exercises.
- Efficient workouts –Reduce the time spent loading barbells, adjusting machines and driving to a gym.
- Burn that fat, fast – Just a few minutes of exercise increases your metabolic rate, which allows your body to burn more calories throughout the day.
- Accessibility– any age or skill level can do them.
- Improved core strength– Most people don’t know that the core area comprises more than just abs. The core actually makes up almost 30 muscles and bodyweight exercises can improve them all.
- Gumby like flexibility– With a full range of motion, bodyweight exercises are a great way to keep joints limber.
- Convenience– The number one excuse for not working out is a lack of time. With bodyweight exercises, no time is no excuse.
- Better balance– Since no weights are used, you are using your body as balance to complete the exercises.
- Reduced boredom– With hundreds of bodyweight exercises you can do just about anywhere, there is little chance you could get bored compared to sitting in a machine doing the exact same movement over and over.
- Fun– There are many ways you can compete with other people to challenge yourself to push out more exercises and reps.
- Cheap– No need for gym memberships!
- Injury prevention– Usually safe as you won’t drop a weight or bar on yourself and the movements are usually quite simple.
- Plateau breaker– If you are at the gym and want to add variety to your workouts, it’s easy to turn a normal set into a super set with bodyweight exercises.
If you liked this article you might enjoy these stories.
var MarketGidDate = new Date(); document.write(”);