Eggland’s Best is Searching for the Next Chief Egg Officer #Giveaway
To kick of National Nutrition Month (March), Eggland’s Best (EB) is searching for their next “Chief Egg Officer” (CEO) who is passionate about “EB” eggs and the nutritional benefits they bring to the table!
There are so many ways to incorporate “EB” eggs in your meals. They add an extra 115mg Omega-3 (EB Large eggs) to your favorite casseroles and salads. Eggland’s Best would like the next “CEO” to show them how EB eggs are THE ONLY eggs for them.
Compared to ordinary eggs, EB eggs have four times more vitamin D, keeping your bones and muscles strong. They’re beneficial to heart health, as they contain double the omega-3’s amd jave ten times more vitamin E than ordinary eggs.
Visit the Eggland’s Best website at egglandsbest.com/chiefeggofficer from March 3rd to May 24th 2015 and fill out the submission form on why you think you would make a great “Chief Egg Officer.” Voting will take place between July 7th and August 2nd, and the winner will be announced on August 4, 2015.
One Grand Prize winner will receive $5,000 cash, a year supply of Eggland’s Best eggs, and a nutrition consultation with Tammy Lakatos Shames and Lyssie Lakatos (The Nutrition Twins)! Two runners up will receive $500 cash and a year supply of Eggland’s Best eggs.
The Best Deviled Eggs
My kids love my deviled eggs. Usually I make them with the eggs left over from Easter. This time I turned my ordinary deviled eggs into the Best Deviled Eggs by substituting ordinary eggs with Eggland’s Best Eggs.
1 dozen Eggland’s Best Large Eggs
4 T of mayonnaise
2 T of white sugar
1/2 t. of salt
1/2 t. of black pepper
2 t. of dry mustard
2 t. of yellow mustard
A pinch of paprika for garnish
Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and boil for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and run cold water over the eggs until they are cool enough to handle.
Peel eggs and slice them in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and transfer to a bowl; mash with a fork or pastry blender until yolks resemble powder. Stir in mayonnaise, sugar, salt, black pepper, dry mustard and yellow mustard into yolks until smooth.
Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites and lightly sprinkle with paprika. Chill before serving.
Eggland’s Best is also giving away a special gift pack to one Healthy Moms Magazine reader. The gift pack includes: a $25 Visa gift card and (1) one Eggland’s Best coupon, valid for a free carton of EB eggs. This contest ends on Friday, April 3rd at 9 am CST. In order to enter you must do the folowing:
1. Like Eggland’s Best Eggs on Facebook at facebook.com/egglandsbesteggs
2. Follow Eggland’s Best Eggs on Twitter at twitter.com/egglandsbest
3. Follow Eggland’s Best Eggs on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/egglandsbest
4. Follow Eggland’s Best Eggs on Instagram at instagram.com/egglandsbest
5. Leave us a comment at the end of this post.
For extra entries:
1. Subscribe to the Healthy Moms Magazine’s RSS HERE
2. Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert/
3. Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
4. Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
5. Like or share this post on Facebook
6. Share this post on Twitter
7. Pin this post on Pinterest
8. For each extra entry please leave a separate comment.
*The Eggland’s Best information, coupons, gift card, and additioanl gift pack have been provided by Eggland’s Best.