Back to school season is here. My kids start in a couple of weeks. This year I will have four kids in school so it is very important that I save money on all my school supplies and do it in one stop. I can find everything I need at the lowest price at my local Walmart. When I have all my kids with me I want to get in and out of the store as quickly as possible. I bet you can relate!
1. Have your list ready. Walmart makes it easy with all the local school lists right at the store. If I forget mine at home I feel relieved knowing that there will be a list at the store.
2. Look for the Back to School signs. You shopping experience will go a lot faster and you will find the best deals on the items on your list right in the back to school section. Back to school at Walmart makes shopping a breeze.
3. If your kids wander like mine, designate a safe meeting place in the store. I usually meet my kids in the back near the bathrooms. But, I try my best to encourage my little wanderers to stick by my shopping cart.
• Scott extra soft Towels at Walmart are a great value and soak up more than other value towels
• Viva Mainline towels are soft and clothlike for wiping kids faces/but tough for cleaning and scrubbing
• Viva Vantage stretches when wet so it won’t break apart when scrubbing and cleaning
• Kleenex is the softest tissue and effective in keeping the moisture in Kleenex not on hands from sneezes/blowing.
For more Back to School shopping tips and find out more about double Box Tops for your child‘s school visit #BTSLikeABoss. Got your own Back to School shopping tips? We want to hear about them! Use the hastag #BTSLikeABoss on social media and share your tips.