Real Food Real Kitchens New York Cookbook Takes You on an Ethnic Family Tour #Giveaway
The United States is melting pot of immigrants from around the world. This began in the 1600’s with English settlers looking for a new land where they could practice their religion without the government intruding. The 13 colonies were formed on the east coast. Shortly after that Africans were brought over as slaves. Over the past 200 years after the colonies were settled America experienced waves of immigrants from all over the world fleeing their home land for many different reasons, but mostly to provide a better life for their families.
New York City’s diverse population includes families from just about every ethnic group that settled in the United States. The largest city in the United States, New York City has a population defined by its long history of international immigration. Craig Chapman, an award-winning television producer and magazine editor, explores the diverse culture of New York city by sharing family recipes in the new cookbook, “Real Food, Real Kitchens: New York Cookbook.”
The book takes the reader on a journey through the different regions of the city, each with their own history and ethnic make up. Chapman introduces you to the families that live there and the recipes that they have cherished for generations. Each recipe has eye catching photographs and intimate stories about the families behind the delicious food. “Real Food, Real Kitchens: New York Cookbook,” is more than just a cookbook. It also is an in depth look at the history and culture of the largest city in the United States.
This book is a great gift idea for the chef or history buff. The Healthy Moms Magazine has included this item in our Christmas Wish List, 2015. You can purchase, “Real Food, Real Kitchens: New York Cookbook,” on Amazon.com or at your local bookstore.
One lucky Healthy Moms Magazine reader can win a copy of Real Food, Real Kitchens: New York Cookbook by Craig Chapman. All you have to do to enter is like Real Food Real Kitchens on Facebook , Follow Real Food Real Kitchens on Twitter, and leave us a comment with your e mail address at the end of this article. The contest ends on November 26, 2015 at 10 a.m CST and is open to U.S residents only 18+. A winner will be chosen from Random.org from the comments received. The winner will be notified via e-mail or social media instant message at the end of the contest.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Real Food Real Kitchens on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/realfoodrk/
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. (Our button code is found in the right side of our site.)