Molecules to the Max is an exciting and creative animated film put together by the scientists and professors from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. The main character, Oxy the oxygen atom and her crew travel through space in their ship, the Molecularium. They go on an adventure through a snowflake, the far reaches of outer space, discover the polymers in chewing gum, and finally visit a living cell.
This 42 minute animated musical is now on DVD and is part of Rensselaer’s Molecularium® Project, an educational initiative designed to teach children about science in an entertaining environment. My children (ages 4, 6, 8 and 9) and I thoroughly enjoyed the film. The colorful animation and characters brought the science facts to life. The entertaining music helps children better understand how atoms and molecules work. Molecules to the Max would make a great addition to your home school curriculum, science class or for any family who values learning.
*Disclosure: I received a copy of Molecules to the Max on Blue Ray and DVD in exchange for this review. All opinions are accurate and 100% mine.
One lucky Healthy Moms Magazine reader can win Molecules to the Max on DVD. All you have to do to enter is like Molecules to the Max on Facebook, Follow Molecules to the Max on Twitter, and leave us a comment with your e mail address at the end of this article. The contest ends on November 30, 2015 at 10 a.m CST and is open to U.S residents only 18+. A winner will be chosen from Random.org from the comments received. The winner will be notified via e-mail or social media instant message at the end of the contest.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. (Our button code is found in the right side of our site.)