Over a hundred years ago, the Walker family started baking bread in the small village of Aberlour in the Scottish highlands. Today the company is still family owned and operated. Walker’s makes a wide range of traditional bread, cookies, cakes, oat crackers puddings, and gluten-free shortbread which are now exported to over 80 countries. Yesterday was National Bread Day and to celebrate, they are offering brioche buns!
Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Fingers, are delicious, and the right texture and sweetness to compliment your favorite cup of tea. They are traditionally baked in a square and cut into a “fingers” shape. At only 100 calories and 3 g of sugar per serving (serving size one piece), Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Fingers, make a great light snack.
One lucky Healthy Moms Magazine reader can win a box of Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Fingers. All you need to do to enter is like Walkers on Facebook, and leave us a comment at the end of this post. Please leave your e mail address in your comment. This contest is open to U.S and Canadian residents only 18+, and ends on January 21, 2016 at 10 am CST. A winner will be chosen from Random.org from the comments received. The winner will be notified via e-mail or social media instant message at the end of the contest.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Instagram instagram.com/cascia_thehealthymomsmag
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. (Our button code is found in the right side of our site.)
*Disclosure: I received a box of Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Fingers in exchange for this review. All opinions are accurate and 100% mine.