*Disclosure: I received an Atomic Projection Alarm Clock and the What-to-Wear Digital Thermometer from AcuRite™ in exchange for this review. All opinions are accurate and 100% mine.
My day begins early in the morning and doesn’t end until way past sundown. I divide my precious time between kids, household duties, preparing meals and errands. I am sure all busy moms can relate. The two things I need to know when I wake in the morning are, the time and the weather. I must make sure my kids get to school on time and are dressed for what ever Mother Nature brings.
AcuRite™, a registered trademark of the Chaney Instrument Co out of Lake Geneva, WI is the leader in precision time, temperature and weather products. Their wide selection of products include, Weather Stations, Thermometers,
Multi-Sensor Stations, clocks, Cooking Thermometers, Timers and Food Scales. AcuRite™ products are a favorite among consumers at a number of major retailers like Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Costco, Kohl’s, Amazon and more. AcuRite™ weather products deliver dependable weather forecasts and precision measurements of outdoor and indoor environmental conditions. In contrast to the TV news or weather websites (which typically rely on regional data taken many miles away from your home), AcuRite™ provides actionable, personalized weather information, specific to your own back yard.
The AcuRite™ Digital What-to-Wear Thermometer is easy to set up, provides wireless technology for up to 160 feet, and lets you know how to dress your kids in the morning with their adorable how-to-dress character. With this new thermometer I don’t have to guess what outfits to set out for my kids in the morning. I trust that AcuRite™ will provide the precise weather conditions for my backyard.
I also love the AcuRite™ Atomic Projection Alarm Clock. This clock doesn’t take up a lot of space on my dresser and provides an accurate time and indoor temperature. I am nearly 40 and have noticed that my eyes are not as good as they used to be. I wasn’t able to see the time on my old alarm clock from my bed. But, with the AcuRite™ Atomic Projection Alarm Clock, the time is much clearer and larger. You can adjust the projected time to display on your wall or ceiling. The clock also displays the indoor temperature, month and date, and has an easy to set alarm.
It’s more than accurate, it’s AcuRite™. For more information about AcuRite™ and to view their complete product line visit www.acurite.com.
One Healthy Moms Magazine reader can win the AcuRite™ Digital What-to-Wear Thermometer, and the AcuRite™ Atomic Projection Alarm Clock. All you need to do is like AcuRite™ on Facebook and leave us a comment with your e-mail address at the bottom of this article. This contest is open to U.S and Canadian residents only 18+ and ends on February 17, 2016.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Instagram instagram.com/cascia_thehealthymomsmag
- Get the free guide, Simple Meal Planning Tips for Busy Families
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website and leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. Grab a code HERE.
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on BlogLovin
- Subscribe to our RSS.