Carlson Kid’s DHA is a great way to ensure your children receive the high-quality DHA their growing bodies—and brains—need. The important omega-3 DHA supports learning and healthy brain function and development in kids. While it’s important throughout all stages of life, DHA is especially important during early childhood. Between birth and 5 years of age, our brain mass increases 3.5 times. During this growth period, it’s important for children to get an adequate amount of DHA.
Carlson Kid’s DHA
Carlson Kid’s DHA is made exclusively from premium Arctic cod caught in the deep, pristine waters of the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. To ensure maximum freshness, Carlson closely manages their Kid’s DHA from sea to store. The same day their fish are caught, they’re transported to a Norwegian facility for processing and purification. Kid’s DHA is bottled with a touch of natural Vitamin E to prevent oxidation and is tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for freshness, potency, and purity. Because your kids deserve the best. Kids love the taste and parents love the quality.
Carlson Kid’s DHA has a 5-star rating from the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) program, the only third-party testing and certification program exclusively for fish oil supplements. Also, it won a Superior Taste Award from the International Taste & Quality Institute (ITQI). For more information about Carlson Labs and Carlson’s Kid’s DHA visit CarlsonLabs.com.
Three lucky Healthy Moms Magazine readers can win a bottle of Carlson Kid’s DHA. All you need to do is like Carlson Labs on Facebook, follow Carlson Labs on Twitter and leave us a comment at the end of this article along with your e-mail address. This contest is open to US residents only 18+, and ends on March 24, 2016. Three winners will be chosen from Random.org out of the comments received. The winners will be notified via e-mail or social media instant messaging at the end of the contest. No purchase necessary.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Instagram instagram.com/cascia_thehealthymomsmag
- Get the free guide, Simple Meal Planning Tips for Busy Families
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website and leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. Grab a code HERE.
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on BlogLovin
- Subscribe to our RSS.