My kids can’t sleep if it is completely dark in their bedrooms. We’ve tried using night lights, but the light bulbs burn out too quickly and my boys tend to rip them out of the wall. Recently I had the opportunity to try out DOTTI a new and unique tiny little electronic device that produces a cool light show. It is roughly 2 square inches which is similar to the size of most night lights. You can connect your DOTTI device to your smart phone with the free app.
After charging it and installing the app I wasn’t successful at getting it to work right. According to the Witti Design website, you can design your favorite icon and animation for your DOTTI to use for App notifications, they claim that the set up is simple using bluetooth technology (although, I wasn’t able to get mine set up correctly), and you can download icons from their icon library. Then it will display a light show on its tiny little screen. You can also connect more than one DOTTI together to create a larger more animated light show. My kids would probably get a kick out of that, but at $70 a piece, they might have to wait until Christmas to get a DOTTI of their own.
How To Use DOTTI
I couldn’t get my DOTTI to work, but I am hoping that my tech savvy husband can take a look at it and we will be able to use it as a night-light for our boys. For more information about DOTTI and Witti Design visit WittiDesign.com.
One lucky Healthy Moms Magazine reader can win a DOTTI. All you need to do is like Witti Design on Facebook, follow Witti Design on Instagram, follow Witti Design on Pinterest and leave us a comment at the end of this article with your e-mail address. This contest is open to US residents only 18+ and ends on May 11, 2016 at 10 am CST. No purchase necessary. A winner will be chosen from Random.org out of the number of comments received and will be notified via e-mail or social media instant message at the end of the contest.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Instagram instagram.com/cascia_thehealthymomsmag
- Get the free guide, Simple Meal Planning Tips for Busy Families
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website and leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. Grab a code HERE.
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on BlogLovin
- Subscribe to our RSS.
*Disclosure: I received a DOTTI from Witti Designs in exchange for this review. All opinions are accurate and 100% mine.