MHP (Maximum Human Performance) Fit and Lean Power Pak Protein Pudding is a creamy delicious ready-to-eat snack packed with 15 g. of protein. If you workout regularly like I do it is important that you include plenty of protein in your diet. As a busy mom, I appreciate the convenience of grab-and-go snacks. Unfortunately most ready-to-eat snacks contain too much sugar or preservatives. I love MHP’s Fit and Lean Power Pak Protein Pudding because it is low-calorie, and contains no added sugar.
MHP Fit and Lean Power Pak Protein Pudding
This protein pudding tastes pretty good, contains only 100 calories per serving, 5 grams of carbs, zero sugar and is lactose and gluten-free. I recommend this healthy snack for anyone trying to lose weight, build muscle or wants to maintain a healthy high protein diet.
MHP (Maximum Human Performance) is a sports supplement company started by former top-level bodybuilder Gerard Dente. They offer a wide selection of premier science-based, research-driven sports supplements to help athletes achieve their greatest physical potential. MHP’s product line includes: protein supplements, pre-workout supplements, post-workout/ recovery supplements, testosterone and HGH boosters, mass gainers and muscle builders, weight loss supplements, multi-vitamins, amino acids, performance foods and MHP gear. For more information about MHP and to order online visit MHPStrong.com.
One lucky Healthy Moms Magazine reader will win a package of MHP’s Fit and Lean Power Pak Protein Pudding. All you need to do in order to enter is like MHP on Facebook, follow MHP on Twitter and leave us a comment with your e-mail address at the end of this article. This contest is open to US residents only 18+ and ends on April 27, 2016 at 10 am CST. No purchase necessary. One winner will be chosen from Random.org from the number of comments received. The winner will be notified via e-mail or social media instant messaging at the end of the contest.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Instagram instagram.com/cascia_thehealthymomsmag
- Get the free guide, Simple Meal Planning Tips for Busy Families
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website and leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. Grab a code HERE.
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on BlogLovin
- Subscribe to our RSS.
*Disclosure: I received 2 packages of MHP Fit and Lean Power Pak Protein Pudding in exchange for this review. All opinions are accurate and 100% mine.