SkinClinical Repairs Damaged Skin Fast
After having five children and nearing my forties, my skin has gone though a lot of damage. Fine lines are appearing around my eyes and mouth, I have a scar from 2 cesarean sections and stretch marks after five pregnancies. Wouldn’t it be nice to find a secret beauty hack or product that can help clear up all those problems? Now there is. SkinClinical uses proven science to repair damaged skin, fast. And it heals, eczema, psoriasis, diabetic skin problems, superficial wounds, aging, environmental exposure, light skin peels and laser treatments, early stage pressure sores and changes caused by chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Every mom should keep a bottle of SkinClinical on hand.
SkinClinical Repairs Damaged Skin Fast
SkinClinical was created by world-renowned plastic surgeon, Dr. Harry Glassman, to create science-based skin care solutions to treat some of the most serious and complex skin conditions, including the effects of the aging process. Extreme Healing contains patented SBD-4 formula, a patented root extract, which stimulates the skin’s natural cell regenerative process, improving hydration, oxygenation, natural collagen production, elasticity, and overall tone and texture. The result is skin that is revived, healthy, beautiful, and ready to take on its next challenge.
With endless uses to help prevent, relieve, and repair damaged skin SkinClinical Extreme Healing should be your new best friend. For every day use on your whole body, they carry a Daily Treatment. It truly hydrates your skin by immediately being absorbed instead of sitting on the surface. For spot treatments on rough, severely dry, inflamed or wounded skin, use SkinClinical’s Repair Concentrate which accelerates healing with a double concentration of SBD-4 technology.
Extreme Healing Repair Concentrate
In a consumer perception study:
• 100% saw an immediate improvement in hydration
• 100% saw an improvement in their skin’s smoothness and texture
• 100% saw an improvement in their skin’s radiance and luminosity
• 95% saw repairs of rough, damaged skin
• 90% saw an improvement in the appearance of crepe-like skin
• 90% saw an improvement in their skin’s firmness within 24 hours
SkinClinical is a science-based and clinically proven advanced skin care brand that works to address some of the most serious and complex skin conditions, including the aging process. Created by world-renowned cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Harry Glassman, SkinClinical offers the anti-aging LED light therapy device, Reverse, and Extreme Healing in Daily Treatment and Repair Concentrate. The new Reverse beauty-tool is the only FDA-approved, home-use LED device with medical grade light intensity. Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, the device painlessly increases collagen production in just three quick minutes a day, per treatment area. Both of SkinClinical’s Extreme Healing products are the only on the market that contain SBD-4, a patented root extract, which stimulates the skin’s natural cell regenerative process, improving skin’s hydration, oxygenation, elasticity, and overall tone and texture. Extreme Healing works to accelerate healing in targeted areas of severely dry, itchy, red, inflamed, rough, scarred, or chapped skin. SkinClinical’s advanced and high-quality products combine the most effective and concentrated ingredients from both science and nature to deliver visible and superior results at home without a prescription or spa visit. For more information, please visit www.skinclinical.com.
One lucky Healthy Moms Magazine reader can win a bottle of SkinClinical Extreme Healing Daily Treatment and a bottle of SkinClinical Extreme Healing Repair Concentrate. All you need to do is follow SkinClinical on Instagram, Follow SkinClinical on Twitter, like SkinClinical on Facebook and leave a comment with your e-mail address at the end of this article.
This contest is open to US residents only 18+ and ends on May 9, 2016 at 10 am CST. No purchase necessary. One winner will be chosen from Random.org from the number of comments received. The winner will be notified via e-mail or social media instant messaging at the end of the contest.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Instagram instagram.com/cascia_thehealthymomsmag
- Get the free guide, Simple Meal Planning Tips for Busy Families
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website and leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. Grab a code HERE.
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on BlogLovin
- Subscribe to our RSS.
*Disclosure: I received a bottle of SkinClinical Extreme Healing Daily Treatment and a bottle of SkinClinical Extreme Healing Repair Concentrate in exchange for this review. All opinions are accurate and 100% mine.