With my family of seven we go through a lot of towels. We have hand towels in all three bathrooms, dozens of kitchen towels and large towels for the bath and shower. I wash a load of towels nearly every single day. Did you know that the average washing machine uses 40 gallons of water per load? That is a lot of water. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could save water, time and energy by washing our towels less often? The new Laguna Blue™ towels make this possible. I love these beautiful towels.
These soft, beautifully white towels are also bacteria resistant. Regular cotton towels can become transmitters of germs including MRSA and E.coli. Laguna Blue™ towels resist bacteria, keeping your family healthy.
Laguna Blue™ towels are also soft and absorbent. They are made with a unique knit that absorbs liquid faster, yet they dry twice as quickly as a cotton towel.
Experts say you should wash your towels every single day to prevent the growth of bacteria and germs. Who has time for that? Laguna Blue™ towels are bacteria resistant so you don’t have to wash them as often.
- They dry much quicker than a regular cotton towel.
- Laguna Blue™ towels are super absorbent. They absorb more water off your skin and hair than regular cotton towels.
- Laguna Blue™ towels stay white after washing them even if they were used to remove make-up.
- They help protect your family from the spread of germs, keeping you and your loved ones healthy.
- Laguna Blue™ towels are perfect for athletes that use a lot of towels.
- They save space in your linen closet.
You are probably thinking, “Wow! Where can I get these amazing towels?” You can purchase Laguna Blue™ towels at Walmart.com or Amazon.com. For more information about Laguna Blue™ towels visit lagunabluetowels.com. You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
*This has been sponsored by Laguna Blue™ the smarter towel.