I always have a difficult time drinking enough water. In order to make sure you are getting enough water you should take your weight, divide it in half and that is how much you should drink in ounces. If you work out on a regular basis then you need to add 8-16 more ounces depending on how much you sweat. For a woman my size I would have to drink 54 ounces of water a day and on the days I work out I would need 62 ounces. That is a lot of water! Most water bottles can hold 24 ounces of water so I would have to fill my water bottle at least 3 times a day. I know I am not drinking that much water.
But, there is a solution for people like me who have trouble getting enough fluids every day. Femme Fitale Fit Club has customized an infusion water bottle so that you can easily track how much you drink throughout the day. I love infusion water bottles because I also have a hard time drinking plain water. With an infusion water bottle you can place your favorite fruits or vegetables in the removable strainer to add a little bit of flavor to your water. My favorite fruits and vegetables to place in my bottle are strawberries, lemons, limes, and cucumbers.
I love the design on the infusion water bottles from Femme Fitale Fit Club. On the far left starting from the top it has hours from 8am-1pm. They have it broken down to 6 ounces every 2 hours. In the middle starting at the top the water bottle says “Drink Up,” “Bottoms Up,” “Another Gulp,” and “Refill your Cup.” Then on the far right starting from the top the afternoon and evening is broken down from 2pm to 7pm, 6 ounces every 2 hours just like the morning. This concept is great, but from what I know about how much water the average person should drink they have it wrong.
I am a very small woman and I would need to fill this up 3 times a day. Two times would not be enough for me. For a woman weighing 150 lbs, she would have to fill it up 3 times and add another 12 ounces. I don’t know how they could fix this. Maybe it should be 8 ounces every hour instead of every 6 ounces every 2 hours. Somehow they need to change it so that you are filling it 3 times not 2. That way it is more accurate.
I know where you can order this in bulk and have them customized so maybe I will order some with this glitch fixed and try selling them here. There concept and idea is fantastic. To learn more about Femme Fitale Fit Club and to order a custom infusion water bottle with drink tracker visit femmefitalefitclub.bigcartel.com.
This contest has ended.
One lucky Healthy Moms Magazine reader can win an infusion water bottle with drink tracker from Femme Fitale Fit Club. All you need to do is follow Femme Fitale Fit Club on Twitter, like Femme Fitale Fit Club on Facebook, follow Femme Fitale Fit Club on Instagram and leave us a comment at the end of this article with your e-mail address. This contest is open to US residents only 18+ and ends on November 18, 2016 at 9 pm CST. No purchase necessary. A winner will be chosen from Random.org out of the number of comments received and will be notified via e-mail or social media instant message at the end of the contest.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Instagram instagram.com/cascia_thehealthymomsmag
- Get the 14 day free Trial of the Healthy Moms Magazine on Kindle
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Join our Facebook Group
- Join our Google+ Community
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website and leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. Grab a code HERE.
- Add your blog to our free blog directory
- Visit our Bookstore
- Give this post a star rating (found directly below the e-mail subscription form).
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on BlogLovin
- Subscribe to our RSS.