Some children are spoiled and get what ever they want. There parents believe that their child can do no wrong, and everything is handed to them. This is also true for Lily the Fancipoo.
The book, “Lily the Fancipoo,” by mother and daughter Rebekah Phillips and Sharon Gonyaw is about a little white dog who is spoiled rotten. She gets spoon fed, wears a fancy collar and poops and pees all over her owner’s home. She also has her own maid who cleans up all her messes.
Even though she got all that she wanted, Lily the Fancipoo was sad and lonely. One day her family decided to travel to Spain to visit family. They sent Lily to stay with cousins in New England. Lily had trouble adjusting to all the changes, but she got lots of hugs and kisses from the children there. She even got to sleep in their bed with them.
After feeling loved by the kids in New England, Lily realized that all the things she disliked there were really not that bad. They let her stay a little longer and Lily had found that what mattered was love and in the end she decided that love was enough.
This is a cute story and should be shared with children that think they should get what ever they want. We all need to learn how to love. Love is better than anything money can buy.
*Disclosure: I received a copy of “Lily the Fancipoo” and a plush Lily the Fancipoo in exchange for this review. All opinions are accurate and 100% mine.
One lucky Healthy Moms Magazine reader can win a copy of “Lily the Fancipoo.” All you need to do is leave us a comment at the end of this article with your e-mail address. This contest is open to US residents only 18+ and ends on December 1, 2016 at 9 pm CST. No purchase necessary. A winner will be chosen from Random.org out of the number of comments received and will be notified via e-mail or social media instant message at the end of the contest.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Instagram instagram.com/cascia_thehealthymomsmag
- Get the 14 day free Trial of the Healthy Moms Magazine on Kindle
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Join our Facebook Group
- Join our Google+ Community
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website and leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. Grab a code HERE.
- Add your blog to our free blog directory
- Visit our Bookstore
- Give this post a star rating (found directly below the e-mail subscription form).
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on BlogLovin
- Subscribe to our RSS.