When I was pregnant I tried to stay active as much as I could. I remember when I was expecting my fourth child, I pushed two of my kids in a double stroller for a mile in the hot California summer heat. He was born 2 weeks later. Maybe that was a little crazy, but I knew that some sort of fitness is important to stay healthy even during pregnancy.
Mumberry, the makers of comfortable and cute maternity workout clothes also knows how important it is to stay active during pregnancy. They have designed a line of high support active wear that helps you remain active throughout your pregnancy. Their tops and pants include a supportive band called the Mum Band which provides extra support around the belly for pregnant women.
I wish I had Mumberry Active Wear during my pregnancies. Their product line includes, tanks, tees, bottoms and health and fitness products. Mumberry active wear makes a perfect gift for anyone expecting a baby this winter or spring. For more information about Mumberry maternity active wear visit mumberry.com.
“Mumberry was started in 2013 by two friends who noticed that limited active wear options exist for pregnant women. At its inception, neither had been pregnant so they relied heavily on the advice and feedback of pregnant friends and family. Coincidentally, during the development of their product line, they both became pregnant! Their first-hand experiences with exercise during pregnancy is what really allowed them to perfect the clothing design. They are so proud of the line they have created and know that it can help all pregnant women on their road to a healthy pregnancy. These trendy maternity clothes are so cute you’ll want to wear them for all activities, not just exercise! And most importantly, they were specially designed for a pregnant body and provide crucial belly support. Hello, we’re Mumberry.” Mumberry.com.
One lucky Healthy Moms Magazine reader can win a $50 credit towards any purchase at Mumberry.com. All you need to do is follow Mumberry on Instagram, subscribe to Mumberry’s YouTube Channel, follow Mumberry on Pinterest, follow Mumberry on Twitter, like Mumberry on Facebook and leave us a comment at the end of this article with your e-mail address. This contest is open to US residents only 18+ and ends on December 6, 2016 at 9 pm CST. No purchase necessary. A winner will be chosen from Random.org out of the number of comments received and will be notified via e-mail or social media instant message at the end of the contest.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Instagram instagram.com/cascia_thehealthymomsmag
- Get the 14 day free Trial of the Healthy Moms Magazine on Kindle
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Join our Facebook Group
- Join our Google+ Community
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website and leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. Grab a code HERE.
- Add your blog to our free blog directory
- Visit our Bookstore
- Give this post a star rating (found directly below the e-mail subscription form).
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on BlogLovin
- Subscribe to our RSS.