Busy moms like myself are always looking for healthy grab and go snacks for their kids. But, kids don’t always enjoy the taste. Raw nuts and almonds have zero flavor, trail mixes don’t taste good unless they have chocolate in them, and fresh fruit doesn’t always get eaten in my home.
Absolutely Gluten-Free, a company committed to offering delicious products that happen to be gluten-free, has introduced Organic Superseed Crunch, a light, sweet and crispy snack packed with a powerhouse of important nutrients that every body needs for good health. The best part about this grab and go snack is my family loves it. Superseed Crunch is a light snack with a touch of sweetness.
According to Charles Herzog, Vice President, Absolutely Gluten-Free, “We have developed an innovative and proprietary new manufacturing process to create a uniquely healthy, gourmet snack that tastes so delicious, it’s addictive. More importantly, it provides a powerful nutrition boost from organic, whole superseeds including flax, chia and sesame.”
“These nutrition dense superfoods provide a whopping 2000 mg of Omega 3 ALA per serving, gut friendly prebiotic fiber, and powerful antioxidants and lignans from the superseeds in a convenient snack. And, these nutrients flex some muscle – they are associated with everything from healthy brain, gut and heart, to supple skin. There’s really nothing else quite like it on the market today.”
Absolutely Gluten-Free Organic Superseed Crunch is available in three varieties: Original, Toasted Coconut, and Cinnamon. Each variety is made with organic superseeds: whole sesame, whole golden flax, and whole chia, and provides an excellent source of essential fatty acids and important minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, copper and manganese. It is the sixth new product among the company’s unique Absolutely Gluten-Free line.
“Absolutely Superseed Crunch is perfect for kids and adults as a snack or in recipes, on top of salads, yogurt and ice cream. Kids won’t know they are getting important nutrients, and moms need not worry if they eat the entire bag,” adds Herzog.
For more information visit AbsolutelyGF.com.
*Disclosure: I received three packages of Absolutely Gluten-Free Organic Superseed Crunch in exchange for this review. All opinions are accurate and 100% mine.
One lucky Healthy Moms Magazine reader can win a sample of Superseed Crunch. All you need to do is like Absolutely Gluten Free on Facebook, follow Absolutely Gluten Free on Twitter, follow Absolutely Gluten Free on Pinterest, follow Absolutely Gluten Free on Instagram and leave us a comment at the end of this article with your e-mail address. This contest is open to US residents only 18+ and ends on December 5, 2016 at 9 pm CST. No purchase necessary. A winner will be chosen from Random.org out of the number of comments received and will be notified via e-mail or social media instant message at the end of the contest.
For extra entries: (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry)
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Instagram instagram.com/cascia_thehealthymomsmag
- Get the 14 day free Trial of the Healthy Moms Magazine on Kindle
- Follow Cascia Talbert on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/casciatalbert
- Like the Healthy Moms Magazine on Facebook facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on Twitter twitter.com/cltalbert
- Add Cascia Talbert to your Google+ Circles
- Share this post on Google+
- Like or share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on Twitter
- Pin this post on Pinterest
- Join our Facebook Group
- Join our Google+ Community
- Subscribe to our Healthy Living Newsletter
- Blog about this contest or our website and leave a link to your blog post in your comment.
- Add our button to your blog or website. Grab a code HERE.
- Add your blog to our free blog directory
- Visit our Bookstore
- Give this post a star rating (found directly below the e-mail subscription form).
- Follow the Healthy Moms Magazine on BlogLovin
- Subscribe to our RSS.