The content provided on this website is protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. The Healthy Moms Magazine, writers, editors and staff are the sole owners of all content. If we find our content has been stolen and duplicated on another website without our permission we will take the following steps to have the content removed:
- The offender will be contacted via e-mail with a formal request to have our content removed from their website.
- If it isn’t removed promptly, we will contact the web hosting company and request that they take down the website until our content is removed.
- If the website is not taken down we will press charges against the content thief.
Fans of the Healthy Moms Magazine have permission to share our content online in the following ways:
- Link to our home page or any individual articles with an anchor text, or place our button, badge or banner on your website.
- Share articles on any social media platform.
- Share a 200 character or one paragraph summary of an article with a link to the original article.
Please contact us for permission to syndicate our content.
Copyright 2019, Healthy Moms Magazine