Why You Should Write For Us
You should write for us if you love health, fitness, nutrition, parenting, or are a Mom Blogger. We are expecting to grow tremendously over the next year and are bringing on expert authors, writers, journalists and bloggers to join our team. With nearly 200,000 page views each month, and over 55,000 subscribers and social media followers, as a Healthy Moms Magazine writer and contributor, your message will reach thousands of readers each month across the U.S.
The benefits of becoming a Healthy Moms Magazine contributor include:
- It is a great way to grow your social media following and gain credibility for your expertise.
- You will get more exposure. New content is published online every single day, the more websites you contribute to, the better.
- If you have published a book, writing on the Healthy Moms Magazine can help you expose your book to a new audience and potentially new customers.
- For experts your message will be reached to thousands of moms all over the United States. This will also help you gain new visitors to your website, new followers, and potentially new customers.
- It looks good on a resume. We are a well established site, with a loyal following and have been around since 2007.
Are you ready to learn more? Scroll down if you are ready to join the Healthy Moms Magazine team.
We are seeking expert authors to write in the following categories:
Lifestyle / Family
Money Saving Tips / Frugal Living
United States Politics and Current Events (Conservative / Pro-Trump)
We do not need any more generic health content or dental health content.
If you would like to write for us please scroll down for more information.
You must be a professional blogger, published author, journalist or expert in your field and reside in the United States. Please fill out the application below to apply to become a regular contributor only if you can meet the above qualifications. Currently we do not compensate our contributors. We are a conservative, Christian, health, fitness and parenting online magazine and The Number One Health Blog for Moms.
Visit THIS LINK for information about guest posting. Please contact us for any other PR requests.